The importance of Vastu can never be ignored because it plays a very crucial role in impacting one’s life. It is an ancient science of architecture that carefully studies the energies surrounding us and its effect on our lives. In order to ensure happiness and prosperity, it is important to ensure that a house is constructed following the rules of Vastu. Following are some residential Vastu tips that can definitely help one in attracting positive energies in the house:
- Make sure to buy a plot that has four side pathways as they are believed to attract happiness, peace and prosperity.
- Also remember that the plot should be regular in size and faces north or east direction as they are considered to be auspicious.
- Try to avoid any corners in your building that may have extensions or cuts as they attract negativity.
- Do not sleep in the Pooja Room of the house.
- For attracting happiness and harmony make use of light colors in the house.
- It is important not to place the overhead water tank in the south-east direction as this may increase the chances of financial losses and fatal accidents. Also note that a leaking overhead tank is considered inauspicious as per Vastu.
- The doors and windows of the house should always be placed opposite to each other. This leads to balancing the flow of positive and negative energy.
The place where we work is not only a source of income for us but also a source of financial security and stability in our life. That is why, it is important to be very considerate for the place where we work. It is important to give equal importance to office Vastu as we give to house Vastu. There are times when one suffers from losses and downfalls in business. Such a situation may take one to the dark phase of depression and gloom. Here are some important Commercial Vastu tips that can help one in accumulating their lost wealth and live a fruitful life:
Vastu for Office
- Try to keep regular shaped furniture in offices as this ensures regular inflow of positivity and money.
- If there is a kitchen in the office, it should be in the south-east direction where the god of fire resides.
- It is important to note that the offices positioned in the east direction flourish well.
- Try to make use of vibrant colors in the office area to spread prosperity and positivity.
- In order to ensure safety and prosperity, it is advisable to keep a small temple in the north-east corner of the house.
Vastu for shops
- It is crucial to avoid keeping any furniture with cut or sharp edges as they invite negativities.
- It is important to avoid assembling any clutter in the north-east corner as it is considered as a sacred place.
- Make sure to place the idols of Lord Ganesha and goddess Lakshmi in the north-east corner as this brings safety and prosperity in the workplace.
- Make sure to light a lamp after opening your shop in the morning as that is the time when prayers should be offered for giving a positive start of the day. It is also important to note that lighting the lamp will burn away negative energies.
- Displaying the “Swastik” symbol and writing words like “Ridhhi-Siddhi” and “Shubh-Laabh” on the walls are considered auspicious.
- It is also important to consider that the office doors should always open inside for retaining the positive energies within your working area
The major aim of industry business owners is to increase the production and facilitate the movement of finished goods. By implementing and following the principles of vastu the sales and overall production can be increased and no issues with labour and workflow is seen.
The essential vastu principles should always be kept in mind and followed for buildings, machinery, turning out the products and dispatching them to the clients. However, there is a huge difference in the process flow and the production methods etc. but the broad principles of Vastu are universally applicable to all industrial structures. As per the vastu principles, the industrial structures require special attention in vastu analysis. In various industries, the human potential is exploited to its fullest in multidisciplinary activities like the research activity is clubbed with market dynamics, production is clubbed with leadership function, achieving impedance etc. this are of balancing requires huge understanding of contributing each of the vastu directions to the overall industrial space.
In various industries, the broad vastu principles are universally applicable:
- The floor sloping should be towards north, east and north east side and should never be towards south or west.
- It is important to make sure that the staircase is in the southwest direction.
- The southwest corner is considered more suitable for overhead water tank.
- The northeast side is suitable for underground water tank.
- The staff quarters, outhouses should be built in the northeast corner.
- East, north or northeast corner is considered more suitable for constructing basement of a building.
- It is important to take care that no garbage should be dumped in the northeast corner of the building or at the site, the east or north corner of the house should also be kept clean and free.
- It is also important to assure that the administrative and other office blocks can be constructed in east or north east.